It is time for the Singles of Unity to come together in fellowship, fun, community service and in the deep work of learning to more deeply embody love. We will schedule regular activities, outings, book clubs, service opportunities and even some family fun for the single parents. Please join us as we make 2018 our best year yet searching not for love, but for the blocks inside of ourselves to love, not to find love, but to become love.
Upcoming Singles Group Events
ZEN DANCE - Free Your Spirit and Dance with Life!
Singles Ecstatic Dance Party
Saturday, August 25th from 11 - 1 PM
Suggested Love Offering $20
Come as you are and dance as you feel in sacred communion with the divine. Dancing skills or experience are not required. Trust your inner rhythm to move you in a safe environment where you can dance like nobody’s watching. Share in the loving energy of our conscious dance community and let your spirit be free! Our dances blend the best of ecstatic movement-dance, with the healing experience found in mindful meditation.
Whether experienced or new to conscious dance, you will find what your soul has been yearning for: a sacred space for free-form movement where there are no rules and no steps to learn. Through the dance, you find yourself in your own way and at your own pace, while having a great time.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AHEAD:
- This is an alcohol, drug and smoke free space. Also, a networking-free zone.
- This is a space to be yourself, judgment-free so we ask that you please be mindful of others and respect their space, too.
- Once we begin, the doors are locked to honor the sacred space and there will be no conversations on the dance floor.
- Please arrive on time to register, get centered, relaxed and ready.
- Wear comfortable clothing and don't forget to bring your water bottle.
"I praise the dance, for it frees people from the heaviness of matter and binds the isolated to community. Dance is a transformation of space, of time and of people who are in constant danger of becoming all brain, will or feeling." ~ St. Augustine
LET US KNOW YOU ARE COMING BY REGISTERING BELOW. THANKS!