2018 PRAYER CHAPLAINCY TRAINING PROGRAM
It is required that you complete all of the following to be part of the Prayer Chaplaincy Program
- New Member Orientation
Sun May 27, 2018 1:00 to 4:30p.m.
All Prayer Chaplin Candidates are required to be a Member of UOTB prior to training and must have been attending UOTB for at least one year.
- Foundations of Unity Class (CLICK HERE to get more info and to register)
Thursday June 7 - June 28, 2018 (4 total Thursdays) 7pm to 9pm
with Rev. Chris Jackson, Senior Minister
Building consciousness, knowledge and skills in any endeavor begins with learning the foundational principles. In this class you will explore Unity’s foundational principles from Lessons in Truth, Discover the Power Within, and other Unity Movement historical texts. You will also learn how to integrate the foundational Unity principles into daily life.
- Candidate’s Interview (Dates to be determined)
An application will be completed by the Candidate towards the end of the prerequisite class. The applicant will sign up for an interview with one of our UOTB Ministers and a Prayer Chaplain Council member.
- Second Interview (Dates to be determined)
Towards the end of the training, there will be a second interview with a UOTB Minister and a Prayer Chaplin Councilmember.
- Mandatory Training Calendar for all Prayer Chaplains (please register and pay below)
Current Prayer Chaplains are encouraged to help facilitate training with one of the authorized Chaplain Trainers for each section. All training sessions will happen at Unity on the Bay, 411 NE 21 Street, Miami, FL 33137.
- Fri Jul 13 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Sat Jul 14 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Sun Jul 15 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- Thu Jul 19, 26, Aug 2, 9, 16 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.