Ester Nicholson, author, teacher, speaker, and renowned vocalist uses her inspiring life-story as the core of her powerful teaching: Soul RecoveryTM. Ester has toured extensively with Rod Stewart and Bette Midler and has been featured on Oprah, Ellen, Good Morning America and many other national media outlets.
Keys to Abundant Living outlines a step-by-step process by which we uncover the essential truth that each of us are whole and complete expressions of Life – no matter what our history or experience might suggest. This unique process melds powerful spiritual teachings, healing modalities and the 12-Step recovery process into a program that sustainably heals challenges of addiction and dependence, childhood trauma, unworthiness, abandonment, shame, rejection, guilt and any other influence that is incongruent with our essential identity as worthy and powerful individuals. By healing these challenges, we free ourselves to reveal our highest potential in all areas of life: personal, professional and spiritual.
+ Date, Time & Location
Sunday, August 25, 2019 at 1:30pm (lunch not provided)
Temple Israel (137 NE 19th St, Miami, FL 33132)
+ What you'll get
- Take an inward journey of rediscovering the abundant good awaiting your willingness, acceptance and alignment.
- Heal deep negative core beliefs in unworthiness, feelings of not being good enough and un-deservingness.
- Break old familial, generational and ancestral agreements to struggle, depression and lack.
- Learn how to “tap” using the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) to release old negative beliefs out of your consciousness; and tap into the truth.
- Visualize and script your hearts desire from the awareness that you are worthy, good enough and READY!
- Incorporate forgiveness in to the principles of 12-Steps Soul RecoveryTM.
- Begin a 40-Day commitment of prayer, visualization, tapping, forgiveness and more.
$25 per person (+ ticketing fee) by August 18
$35 per person (+ ticketing fee) after August 18
Payment goes to support programs, outreach and facilitators. If you are experiencing financial hardship and can’t pay, please email email@example.com. Thank you for your support.