As we look back and celebrate 2015, a year of service as a spiritual community, I see the many faces of the people we touched through our ministry. I also see and recognize your generous support that made possible things such as:
- Hosting Dr. Deepak Chopra, Neale Donald Walsh and many other influential speakers,
- Beginning the process of manifesting our new home
- Distributing over 3,400 backpacks to the greater community,
- Celebrating marriage equality with over 30 same-sex couples at our Mass Same-Sex Wedding Ceremony,
- Licensing new Unity Ministers and Teachers within our community,
- Supporting the consciousness and action towards civil rights for all people,
- And so much more.
As I remember the transformation that has been accomplished in 2015, I cannot help but realize the great work ahead for our spiritual community.
In this season of gift giving, I ask you to consider a special year-end gift to your spiritual community. Through your support, we can continue to bring the true message of the holidays, our own Christ nature, to people looking to live a more fulfilling life. Close your eyes for a minute and imagine the gift you will give someone through your one-time love offering.
Can I count on you to help us be ready to transform more lives in the new year?
Click below to show your support of Unity on the Bay!
I am certain you will feel the joy of the season as you begin to even more deeply understand the blessing you are for others.
Thank you for all the ways in which you made Unity on the Bay the spiritual community we love. We look forward to sharing more memories with you in 2016.
In unity and love,
Chris Jackson, Senior Minister