Job Title: Accounting Clerk (Part-Time)
Reports to: Accounting Coordinator
General Description: The Accounting Clerk is responsible for the processing of all contributions along with the preparation of reports, records maintenance, and the filing and verifying of all banking tasks.
- Count cash receipts from classes, events, services, and other activities.
- Maintain accurate donor records for all financial contributions.
- Balance, submit, and post Credit Card Batches.
- Prepare weekly and as needed bank deposits.
- Maintain Income Spreadsheets for accurate reporting.
- Process contribution statements as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Consciousness and practice of Unity Principles with a high level of Emotional and Spiritual Intelligence.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and processes.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with attention to detail.
- Highest level of confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Bilingual preferred (English and Spanish).
- Flexible schedule (Hours allocated among any days from Monday through Wednesday).
- Occasional Sundays.
How to apply:
- Email your resumé and cover letter to Jerry Koester (email@example.com) before 7pm EST Tuesday, November 22, 2016.