Job Title: Accounting Coordinator - Part Time
Reports To: CFO
General Description: The Accounting Coordinator is responsible for Accounts Payable, the processing of all contributions along with the preparation of reports, records maintenance, the filing and verifying of all banking tasks, monthly journal entries, preparation of schedules, and balance sheet reconciliations.
1. Count cash receipts from classes, events, services, and other activities.
2. Maintain accurate donor records for all financial contributions.
3. Balance, submit, and post Credit Card Batches in a timely manner for reporting.
4. Prepare weekly and as needed bank deposits.
5. Maintain balanced Petty Cash bank and submit reimbursement request for receipts timely in order to maintain a sufficient cash level balance needed for daily activities.
6. Maintain spreadsheets for accurate reporting.
7. Process all invoices and checks, and maintain accounts payable files.
8. Process monthly Journal Entries.
9. Maintain balanced account schedules for balance sheet accounts to support monthly closing process and accuracy of monthly financial statements.
10. Process contribution statements as needed for bulk mailings as well as individual requests.
11. Work with appropriate staff members to coordinate processes and scheduling for programs, activities, and events which require the participation of the Finance Department.
12. Act as the Staff Liaison relevant to the Finance Department.
13. Other duties as assigned.
1. Basic knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and processes.
2. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with attention to detail.
3. Clear and compassionate communication with a wide range of people.
4. Highest level of confidentiality.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
6. Bilingual preferred (English and Spanish).
7. Ability to work on Sundays.
If you or someone you know would is interested in this employment opportunity, please submit resume to Jerry Koester at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unity on the Bay is looking for individuals and organizations with an entrepreneurial spirit to collaborate on exciting new ventures that provide mutually beneficial rewards.
We have an optimally located yet underutilized facility and parking lot that can serve to launch business opportunities such as event production, personal services, healing arts, counseling, retail, food service, entertainment and education.
We are open to creativity and innovation as we move toward our vision of becoming a premier spiritual and community center in Miami.
If you or someone you know would be interested in partnering with us in this endeavor, please contact Jerry Koester (email@example.com) for more information.
EVENT PROMOTION ANGELS
Love Unity's main events like Deepak, Neale D. Walsch, and more? Want to tell the world about our events and at the same time be rewarded for it? We are looking for passionate individuals that have a desire to promote our big events via word of mouth and social media. The more tickets you sell the more rewards you get.