BOARD OF TRUSTEES 2016 RECRUITMENT
Dedicated Board Members Wanted!
Do you care deeply about Unity on the Bay’s purpose as a spiritual organization in your community? Are you passionate about Unity on the Bay’s mission and vision? How would you like to be part of the core group that supports the unfoldment of your spiritual community’s future?
The Nominating Committee is now accepting applications for the upcoming vacancies on the 2016 Board of Trustees. This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual who is eager and excited about Unity on the Bay’s mission and wishes to provide our spiritual community with significant contributions!
The following is the list of criteria necessary for your application to serve Unity on the Bay in this capacity.
- Official Member of Unity on the Bay for at least one year.
- Have served as a leader within a Sacred Service group at Unity on the Bay.
- Possess and exemplify high spiritual consciousness and emotional maturity.
- Understand and live the Unity Principles.
- Prior non-profit experience preferred.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment of tithing time, talent & treasure.
- Letter of reference from a person serving in a leadership capacity within Unity on the Bay, or another organization.
If you are interested in applying to be a board member, please submit a cover letter, resume, Board of Trustee application (CLICK HERE to download the application) and reference letter. Your complete application packet should be received no later than Thursday, November 5th, 2015. Please submit your application by one of the following methods:
- Mail to Unity on the Bay (411 NE 21st St, Miami, FL 33137) Attention: Nominating Committee, OR
- Hand deliver to Unity on the Bay in a sealed envelope to "Attention: Nominating Committee" OR
- Scan and email it to: email@example.com
Subject: Board Candidate Application