DO YOU OWN A BUSINESS?
IF YOU DO, WE OFFER ONLINE MARKETING AND PROMOTION.
To support you in having a great business year and to support our community, we wanted to make sure you take advantage of our new “Spirit Savers Club” advertisement program.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Your personalized ad for your business or service is placed on our online directory prominently displayed on our website. The incentive for our readership to access this directory is the 10% (or more) discount you are providing to potential customers from the Unity on the Bay community.
HOW DO PEOPLE FIND THE SPIRIT SAVERS CLUB?
- Mention of “Spirit Savers Club” during Sunday Services (500+ audience)
- Mention of “Spirit Savers Club” during Wednesday Service (100+ audience)
- Mention of "Spirit Savers Club” weekly on Facebook (6,736 page likes, 22k average weekly reach, 4K average post engagement)
- Mention of "Spirit Savers Club” directory in weekly email (to over 9K contacts)
- Mention of “Spirit Savers Club” in monthly printed bulletin (2K+ printed and distributed monthly)
HOW CAN YOU GET STARTED?
- Signup for the low price of $60 per month or
- Save $60 and signup for $660 per year (paid in full) and get your ad listed toward the top of directory.
- Commit to offering the Unity on the Bay community 10% or more savings (you will provide discount code or code word to mention)
- After payment, submit the required information located on the reverse side of this page.
If you have any questions on how to take advantage of this offer, please contact Angie at email@example.com or 305-807-9991.
If your business or service decides to join the Spirit Savers Club, here is what you will need to provide:
- A logo or image of your business/service. Your logo or image should be good resolution. Poor resolution images will be denied.
- 1 paragraph description of your business/service. Maximum 2 paragraphs.
- Instructions on how customers/clients will receive the 10% (or more) discount. (i.e. what should they mention when contacting your business to receive the discount and/or what specific discount are you providing)
- Contact information (either email, web address, Facebook account, or phone number). This will be linked to your ad on our Spirit Savers Club directory and will be how potential customer/clients contact you.
Guidelines and Policies
- Unity reserves the right to deny any businesses request to join the Spirit Savers Club if the business is adversary to Unity on the Bay’s Mission, Vision or Core Values.
- New ads, and expiring ads, are refreshed at the beginning of each month. Please be sure to make your payment and submit the above information before the month your ad is set to start.
If you have any questions about your ad, please contact Angie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-807-9991.