LOVING WHAT IS
with Martha Creek
Date: Sunday, April 12
Time: 1:30pm to 4:30pm
Place: Unity on the Bay - Cameron House (see Campus Map)
Spiritual Investment: $35 suggested
Pre-Registration: Yes (click the "Register for this Class" button below and complete the form)
This workshop is for everyone on the Path of self realization. Be guided through a simple yet powerful process of inquiry to discover that all stressful thoughts and beliefs about life, other people, or yourself, radically shift. The Work consists of questions and turnarounds, which are a way of experiencing the opposite of what you believe. It works for 100 % of the people who really want to know the Truth. You can not be spiritually mature without emotional maturity. Free yourSELF NOW! Martha Creek will also be the guest speaker at Sunday Celebration Service on April 12, 2015 at both 9:00am and 11:00am.
People who do The Work as an ongoing practice commonly report:
- Alleviation of depression
- Find resolution, even happiness, in situations that were once debilitating.
- Decreased stress: Learn how to live with less anxiety or fear.
- Improved relationships: Experience deeper connection and intimacy with your partner, your parents, your children, your friends, and yourself.
- Reduced anger: Understand what makes you angry and resentful, and become less reactive, less often, with less intensity.
- Increased mental clarity: Live and work more intelligently and effectively, with integrity.
- More energy: Experience a new sense of ongoing vigor and well-being.
- More peace: Discover how to become “a lover of what is.”
ABOUT MARTHA CREEK
Martha's view of the world is simple: "Go Within or Go Without -- Love is all there is!" She has a Doctorate in Divinity and has studied with Byron Katie International, The School for the Work. The journey we are called to take is the journey within. Welcome home to yourSelf and to Martha's world. Martha is about self realization and the subsequent peace. The journey to and toward peace is within. What would you give or do for a peaceful life and mind? "Come on in" as you explore and realize how to free yourSelf. "... and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free." - Luke 8:32 (NSRV). Rev. Creek is certified to perform Unity Peace Worker Training. She trained at the Academy for Coaching Excellence, graduated from the nine Gates Mystery School and serves as staff for the schools. She is a certified Reiki Master Teacher. Martha brings her abundant talents to everything she does.