There are two ways to bring your class, event, or workshop to the Unity on the Bay community.
1. Submit a proposal to our Adult Education Ministry for review and consideration.
Use this option if you can answer yes to both of the below.
- Your class, event, or workshop is in alignment with the 5 Basic Unity Principles.
- You're willing to enter into a 50/50 share of proceeds collected from your class, event, or workshop.
Note: If your class, event, or workshop will be facilitated in Spanish, please e-mail your proposal to email@example.com.
If you have any questions or need help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Space Rental.
Use this option if you can answer yes to any of these:
- Your class, event, or workshop is NOT in alignment with the 5 Basic Unity Principles.
- Your event is a wedding, celebrations, memorials.
- You're looking to rent a parking space.
- You're wanting to collect ALL proceeds made from your class, workshop, or event, if any.
or call Angie at 786-361-9748.